What are the precautions taken by the hotel?
- Disinfection of all the rooms
- Regular sanitization of common areas and High Touch Points
- All or staff are equipped with Masks and Gloves
- Guest and Staff Temperature Check
- Active Social Distancing
- Safe Kitchen Practices
What are the expected practices from Guest?
- Kindly wear masks at all times
- Maintain Social Distancing
- Request Bill Copies on Email
- Make Digital payments
- Wash your hands with soap regularly
Are all facilities functional?
- No, in order to take precaution
and as per government mandate the swimming pool and children's park will not be functional
What are the Check-In Guidelines?
- A medical fitness certificate is required for the Check-in for all guest checking in. Please note that this certificate shouldn't be older than 48hrs from the date of check-in. Check-in will not be provided without this certificate
- On arrival the temperature will be checked and the customer has to fill in their travel history online
- Please keep a set of Aadhar cards on your mobile device of all the guest checking in for faster onboarding process
- Regular Guest Details to be filled in
What are the contactless measures being taken?
- Room service can be availed via your own personal device via call or whatsapp
- Food Menu will be provided to you digitally
- Payments and Bills can be availed digitally
- Check-in process to be done via an online questionnaire
- The room linen to be changed once in two days or ONLY on request; to facilitate minimal contact.
What if I start getting symptoms or my temperature exceeds the threshold values?
- If any guest is feeling unwell, please contact the front desk and you shall be safely assisted following all the necessary precautions and protocols.